Aside from providing you with mouthwatering , fat burning, metabolic meals, to help you burn fat and stay lean, I also want to help you by giving you…..
6 Fat Burning Diet Tips to Help You Stay Lean
1) Avoid unnecessary, extra calories simply by squeezing lemon juice or sprinkling lemon zest over vegetables instead of topping them with added butter, oil or salt.
2) Eat a breakfast that contains fiber with protein and a little fat, because it kick starts your metabolism, fills you up helping you to feel more satiated, and will keep you from craving a sugary snack before lunch. Another extra added bonus to eating breakfast is that it gets you fueled and ready for your day, giving you more energy and….. you are also more alert and you won’t experience “brain fog” before noon.
3) Eat more lean protein that gives you more bang for your buck. For example if you compare lean grass-fed beef with skinless poultry breast, both are low in fat and are great sources of lean protein, but the grass-fed beef gives you considerably more zinc, iron, and B12 compared to the skinless chicken breast.
4) For the sake of your health and your waistline, vegetables should be the bulk of your meals, and there’s almost nobody out there who couldn’t benefit from eating more of them. Be sure to eat more veggies and if you can’t get enough veggies in your diet during the day, juicing is a great way to get your greens!
5) Think before you drink. The average person consumes more than 400 calories a day from beverages and that includes about 10 teaspoons of added sugar from soft drinks. If you ditch juice and soda for no-cal drinks like unsweetened tea and water, you could lose up to 40 pounds in a year.
6) Sprinkle ground flaxseed over cereal, pancakes, yogurt, smoothies, nut butters, salads and anything else you can think of. Adding ground flax seed is an easy way to add fiber and omega-3 fatty acids to your diet. Another bonus to adding ground flax seed to your diet…. think of it like a scrub brush for your intestines
Feel free to leave me a comment here on the blog below or at my Facebook page, The Lean Kitchen Queen